Start Your Own Incredibly Profitable Crime Scene Cleanup Company!
#1 Crime Scene Cleanup Package in the Industry
An Independent Third Party Opinion
According to science.howstuffworks.com/crime-scene-clean-up2.htm, "In a field that doesn't require a college degree, salaries typically start around $35,000 and move up to around $50,000 with experience, and it's possible to reach six figures in a big city with a lot of violent deaths and meth labs." And, you stand to make even more if you are the business owner!
"Companies charge anywhere from $100 to $600 an hour depending on the "degree of trauma" and the amount of hazardous or biohazardous material the cleaners have to handle and dispose of."
If you have ever thought about starting an exciting and profitable small business, or have researched various business ideas such as a cleaning business, here is your opportunity. The Crime Scene Cleanup and Biohazard Remediation Industry has been a profitable industry for the past 20 years, yet few have heard about it. Working on behalf of insurance companies, home owners and management companies, crime scene cleanup companies have found a market niche that routinely sees record profits, even during economic recessions. Isn't it time to start your Crime Scene Cleanup Business today?
Take a minute to view some of the pages of Volume #1. These pages contain only a fraction of the information you'll receive in this package.
Start a Crime Scene Cleanup & Biohazard Remediation Business and enjoy the benefits of working in a professional industry!!
Why Choose Crime Scene Cleanup?
- Police and medical personnel do not clean up crime & trauma scenes. Crime & Trauma Scene Cleanup (Biohazard Remediation) Companies are hired to do it!
- Thousands of people die every day throughout the United States. One cleanup job can pay $2,000 to $12,000 or more!
- Most Crime & Trauma Scene Cleanup Companies are able to service their entire state and even neighboring states, while others choose to work close to home.
- Most states require no special skills or licensing to start a Crime Scene Cleanup business. Purchase the cleaning supplies, hire trained technicians and you're ready to go.
- Your company will be called upon to clean a wide variety of scenes, not all involving crime or trauma.
- Most Crime Scene Cleanup & Biohazard Remediation Companies are a home based business. There's no need for an office, just a small shed, garage or rented storage unit.
- Here's the best part - You will be able to hire professional well-paid employees. Unlike a traditional cleaning business, your employees will show up to work, they won't rob you blind, they will seldom quit their employment, paperwork will be turned in on time and they will project a positive professional image for your company.
- Use this Business Development Package to learn nearly everything you need to know to start your own Crime Scene Cleanup Business.
What is a Crime Scene Cleanup Business?
A Crime Scene Cleanup Business, commonly referred to as Biohazard Remediation, employes Crime Scene Cleanup Technicians. These technicians are individuals who respond to a crime or trauma related scene to remove the aftermath of a crime, accident or death. Technicians are trained to properly clean an affected scene and to return the scene to a pre-incident condition. Crime Scene Cleanup Technicians use personal protective equipment so that they are never exposed to hazardous materials.
Are you ready to realize the True Earning Potential that the Crime Scene Cleanup Industry has to offer?
Crime Scene Cleanup Companies are hired by individual property owners, insurance companies, property management companies and many others. Your business may be referred to these entities by detectives, coroners, funeral directors, medical personnel and individual insurance adjusters, just to name a few.
Although training is not required by law to work as a Crime Scene Cleanup Technician, it is highly recommended. Training can be completed through an at home video course, internet course or a hands-on training course conducted at one of several training facilities. Training will typically cost between $200 and $1,200, depending on which method you choose. Many business owners choose to simply hire technicians who have already completed the course, thus eliminating this expense.
Crime Scene Cleanup Companies and the technicians who work for them ARE NOT CSI or Crime Scene Investigators. It is not the job of a Crime Scene Cleanup Technician to investigate an injury, death or criminal act. Crime Scene Cleanup Technicians will enter a scene after the police, other emergency personnel and investigators have departed. It's not uncommon, in the case of a homicide, for the scene to be secured for several weeks. Only after the investigating detective has released the scene will a cleanup company be allowed to commence work.
This Complete ePackage Will Show You:
How to start a crime scene cleanup company with very little start-up money from the comforts of your own home
How to setup your Corporation, Partnership, LLC or Sole Proprietorship with state and federal governing bodies
How to use customer service skills to deal with traumatized family members while you discuss your services and pricing structure
How to set up a website that could account for up to 50% or more of your business revenue
A list of equipment, supplies and chemicals you will need for your new business venture
Several business forms and a list of suppliers to get you started and pricing methods that will give you a boost over your competition
Examples of different types of cleanup jobs you may encounter and recommendations for a proper cleanup
And much more!
We Want You to SUCCEED!
Our staff has put together one of the most thorough and comprehensive business development packages available on the internet. We're asked time and time again how we can sell this package for such an incredibly low price. The answer is simple. we're selling this as a digital download and our overhead is very low. We don't have to pay for additional employees, shipping, stocking or warehouse fees.
But, here's the best part of our package . . . our committment to helping you to succeed. We are in business to sell business development products. Although we have helped hundreds of people just like you setup their new business, if you are unhappy with the products you purchase, then you'll never buy anything else from us again. So it's in our best interest to help you to be successful with the products you purchase from us. Therefore if you have a business question, pick up the phone and call us, or send us an email. We'll take time to answer your questions and help you to understand the steps that need to be taken to succeed in business. Thank you for your time and interest in our product.
March 27th, 2013
"Get Instant Access And Learn The Secret to Building a
Mega Cleaning Business . . .Worth $$$!"
In addition to the two (2) items pictured above, get these additional products absolutely free when purchase our Crime Scene Cleanup eBook!
"77 Ways to Get Traffic" is our latest addition to our eBook series. Learn from the master of marketing himself, Allan Gardyne, everything you need to know about setting up and marketing your website to attract paying customers.
This eBook will provide you with tips and tricks to do just that. This eBook free to everyone and is included as a courtesy. You are not being charged for "77 Ways to Get Traffic".
You can't succeed in business if no one knows you exist. So to help you get started, you'll receive a list of 1,500 Property Management Companies. This list covers all 50 states. Send a letter and business card to every management company on this list. Even though you may not service their state, you want their business. When you get called for a job, tell them you have no one available at the present time, but you will contact an affiliate to help them. Contact another Crime Scene Cleanup Company in the area and ask for a commission.
Start advertising your new business today with our free membership offer to CleanupDirectory.com. Recognized as the premier crime scene cleanup directory, you will receive this $45.00 silver membership package absolutely free when you purchase this package.
"Within Weeks of Starting Your New Business,
Your Company May be Called Upon to Clean the Scenes You See on the News Every Night!"
Types of Jobs You Can Expect to Receive
Your new business will be called upon by insurance agents, government agencies, funeral directors, coroners, detectives, property management companies, businesses and home owners to deal with the following types of biohazard remediation jobs:
- Accidents with Blood & Bodily Fluids
- Natural Deaths
- Unattended Deaths
- Traffic Accidents
- Gross Filth & Hoarding
- Animal Feces
- Bird Droppings
- Natural Disasters
- Sewage Backups
- and More!
How Much Can I Make in the
Crime Scene Cleanup Industry?
Crime Scene Cleanup Technicians are trained to properly clean an affected scene and to return the scene to a pre-incident condition. Not just anyone can walk into a room after a homicide or a suicide and remove affected items in a safe, environmentally friendly and OSHA compliant manner. Due in part to the fact that many of the tasks faced by Crime Scene Cleanup Technicians are biohazardous in nature, and the fact that not a lot of people want to do this job, the bill rate is typically very high.
Although proper training is not required to start work as a Crime Scene Cleanup Technician, it is highly recommended. Training can be completed through an at home video course, internet course or a hands-on training course conducted at one of several training facilities. Training will typically cost between $200 and $1,200, depending on which method you choose. Many business owners choose to simply hire technicians who have already completed the course, thus eliminating this expense.
Crime Scene Cleanup Companies in the Midwest charge an average of $125 per hour, per technician, while a company in New York may be able to charge upwards of $400 per hour. Nearly every job requires at least two Crime Scene Cleanup Technicians. Therefore, your business would bill the client your hourly rate x 2 technicians. Depending on the size and location of the job, your rates may be adjusted to help cover expenses or to meet specific budget constraints.
Check Out All of the Information and Resources this ePackage has to Offer
"Starting & Running a CTS Decon Business" - Ranked #1 eBook in the industry, the information it provides will be invaluable to the successful creation & operation of your new company.
"77 Ways to Get Traffic" eBook - Learn from the master of marketing himself, Allan Gardyne, everything you need to know about setting up and marketing your website to attract paying customers.
Crime Scene Cleanup Directory Silver Membership - A $45.00 value that's yours absolutely free!
"Search Engine Optimization For Success" - This eBook breaks down SEO to the basics and will help you to put your website on top of the Search Engine Results Pages. No programming knowledge required.
"1,500 Property Management Companies" - Property management companies will routinely call upon your company for services. This is a great list to get you started.
Claim This Entire ePackage Now!
Everything shown above is included
and will be needed for your new business.
Immediate Download with a 100% Money Back Guarantee if you try and fail in this business. We're not selling you a dream or false promises, we're selling you an opportunity! Plus, the cost of this ePackage will be a tax deduction for your new business!
- I understand that this ePackage is in PDF format and will provide me with nearly all of the information I need to begin building my new business today, from the comfort of my own home.
- I understand that this ePackage may provide valuable knowledge and advice to start and operate a biohazard remediation company but it will not give me specific instructions on how to properly remediate a scene. Additional training through computer learning or classroom instruction may be required.
- I understand that I don't have to do the work myself if I don't want to. I can simply hire trained crime scene cleanup technicians to do the work for me.
- I understand that I may make $125 to $400 per hour or more, depending on my location, and that I may charge less if I wish for my company to be even more competitive in the industry.
- I understand that even if I make $500,000 a year, I owe nothing to KeyBusinessIdeas.com or ALERT Worldwide, LLC. This is not a franchise opportunity and I am only paying for information to assist me with the startup of my new company.
- I understand that the purchase price shown below is for the eBook "Starting and Running a Profitable Crime Scene Cleanup Business" and that everything else shown on this web page will be provided to me free of charge.
- I understand that if I ever lose these eBooks or software download links, or my computer crashes, I may contact ALERT Wordwide, LLC and they will send me a download link so I may recover these items absolutely free.
- I understand that if I have any questions or issues, I can contact ALERT Worldwide, LLC at
1-866-710-9813 and a representative will help me.
Following your purchase, you will be taken to a screen that will allow you to download each individual product in this package.
ATTENTION: If you currently own a successful Crime Scene Cleanup business, this eBook package may not be as helpful as it will be for new business owners.
For a Limited Time
It's DIGITAL. No less effective or informative, just a lot less expensive.
Take advantage of it while you can! For the cost of a dinner, you can learn how to start an exciting and profitable new business.
Make your payment with 2CheckOut's secure order form and download all of the above products immediately after payment.
(24 hrs a day / 7 days a week).
BEGIN WORKING ON YOUR NEW BUSINESS IMMEDIATELY!
As soon as you enter your payment information, you will be taken to a page with several download links. From this page, you will be able to download each of the items shown above. For questions, please use the "Contact Us" link found at the bottom of this page.
Spam Guard is on Duty!
ALERT Worldwide, LLC absolutely hates spam.
Therefore, we will never sell or give your email address,
phone number or address information to ANYONE, EVER!
7915 S. Emerson Ave., Suite B, #301
Indianapolis, IN 46237